We are pleased to offer travel reimbursements for all QB25 attendees to defray the cost of travel with the hope that all in our community will be able to attend.
Reimbursements will be given based on the travel purchases made, up to a maximum reimbursement amount. The maximum reimbursement amount is based on the number of miles from your city and state of origin to San Francisco, CA (zip code 94103):
|Number of Miles||Maximum Reimbursement Amount|
Important notes regarding travel reimbursements
- You are eligible for reimbursement up to the amount in the chart above, based on the distance from your city and state of origin to San Francisco, CA.
- You will be reimbursed only the amount provided in the QB25 Travel Reimbursement Form if it is lower than the maximum amount. If your amount exceeds this maximum reimbursement, you will only be reimbursed the maximum amount listed.
- Only travel purchases with accompanying receipts will be reimbursed.
- You must be a registered attendee, and must attend QB25 in order to be eligible for the reimbursement. All attendees can receive a reimbursement if they follow this process; no separate application process is required.
- If you choose to stay later or arrive earlier, you are still eligible for the travel reimbursement, however we will not cover any food, lodging, or ground transportation expenses outside the dates of QB25. For example: you may arrive 2 days early and depart 2 days after QB25 and QuestBridge will cover your transportation to and from San Francisco, your ground transportation from the airport to and from the hotel but we will not cover any other expenses incurred while visiting the city.
- Reimbursements will be sent via check, and will be mailed within 30 days of the receipt of the Travel Reimbursement Form.
- The Travel Reimbursement Form will be available on July 29, 2019 and should be completed when attendee travel has ended.
- All documents must be received by August 31, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.
What it will cover
- Examples of what will be covered: airfare, bus/train tickets, parking, tolls, cab fare, airport shuttles, parking, mileage ($0.58/mile).
- Examples of what will not be covered: checked baggage, seat upgrades, gas for personal vehicles, gratuities, meals, TSA pre-check program fees, trip insurance, car rentals, expenses paid on behalf of another traveler.
- Upon completion of travel, complete, print, and sign the Travel Reimbursement Form (available July 29).
- Attach a receipt for each item listed on the form. They must be attached in the order listed on the form.
- Mail the Travel Reimbursement Form and all receipts to the following address:
Attn: QB25 Travel Reimbursement Coordinator
445 Sherman Avenue, Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94306