UPDATED July 29, 2019: Please read the instructions below CAREFULLY in order to submit for your travel reimbursement:
Reimbursement forms are due by August 16, 2019!
- This form is for reimbursement of travel-related expenses ONLY.
- Carefully review the policy below before submitting the form.
- Reimbursable expenses: airfare, bus/train tickets, parking, tolls, cab fare, airport shuttles, mileage.
- Non-reimbursable expenses: checked baggage, seat upgrades, gratuities, meals, TSA pre-check program fees, trip insurance, car rentals, gas for personal vehicles, expenses paid on behalf of another traveler.
- This form should be submitted by the QB25 attendee. If expenses were paid on behalf of the attendee, the attendee must make own arrangements to reimburse the original payer.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Download this QB25 Travel Reimbursement Form.
- Type in shaded areas ONLY.
- Upon completion of travel, complete, print, and sign this form. No electronic signatures. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Attach a receipt for each item listed on the form. They must be attached in the order listed on the form. Only purchases with accompanying receipts will be reimbursed. Screenshots of receipts are acceptable.
- The attendee is eligible to submit a reimbursement form only once. Please ensure all reimbursable expenses and receipts are submitted together.
- Email form and receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email invitation will be sent through bill.com to the email address listed, requesting banking information. Banking information must be provided for payment and must also match the attendee’s name.
- Reimbursements will be sent electronically to attendee’s bank account within 30 days of receipt of the Travel Reimbursement Form, assuming support is provided and there are no further questions.
- Emails and supporting documents must be submitted by August 16, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.
Reimbursements will be given based on the travel purchases made, up to a maximum reimbursement amount. The maximum reimbursement amount is based on the number of miles from your city and state of origin to San Francisco, CA (zip code 94103):
|Number of Miles||Maximum Reimbursement Amount|
|less than 250||$100|
Important notes regarding travel reimbursements
- You are eligible for reimbursement up to the amount in the chart above, based on the distance from your city and state of origin to San Francisco, CA.
- You will be reimbursed only the amount provided in the QB25 Travel Reimbursement Form if it is lower than the maximum amount. If your amount exceeds this maximum reimbursement, you will only be reimbursed the maximum amount listed.
- Only travel purchases with accompanying receipts will be reimbursed.
- You must be a registered attendee, and must attend QB25 in order to be eligible for the reimbursement. All attendees can receive a reimbursement if they follow this process; no separate application process is required.
- A recipient is eligible to submit a reimbursement form only once. Please ensure all reimbursable expenses and receipts are submitted together.
- If you choose to stay later or arrive earlier, you are still eligible for the travel reimbursement, however we will not cover any food, lodging, or ground transportation expenses outside the dates of QB25. For example: you may arrive 2 days early and depart 2 days after QB25 and QuestBridge will cover your transportation to and from San Francisco, your ground transportation from the airport to and from the hotel but we will not cover any other expenses incurred while visiting the city.
- Reimbursements will be sent electronically to your bank account within 30 days of receipt of the Travel Reimbursement Form, assuming support is provided and there are no further questions.
- The Travel Reimbursement Form will be available on July 29, 2019 and should be completed when attendee travel has ended.
- All documents must be received by August 16, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.