The QB25 Scholar Summit is open to all QuestBridge Scholars and Alumni who were Finalists of the National College Match and who attend or attended a QuestBridge college partner. You must be at least 18 years old to attend.
When and Where
QB25 will begin on Friday, July 26 at 5:00 pm and will conclude at 2:00 pm on Sunday, July 28. All events take place at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Registration will begin at 1:00 pm on Friday, July 26.
How to Register
Your access code is your email address where you receive QB emails.
- Click on the “Register Now” button above.
- Click on “Tickets.” Your access code is your email address where you receive QuestBridge emails. If you aren’t receiving any QuestBridge emails, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you need funding to help cover the registration fee, please apply first to our QB25 Scholarship Fund, before registering.
|Undergraduate Early Bird Fee/Regular Fee:||$85/$100|
|Alumni Early Bird Fee/Regular Fee:||$130/$145|
Early Bird registration deadline: April 22
Regular registration deadline: June 16 – NOW EXTENDED
Help a fellow QuestBridge Scholar! The QB25 Scholarship Fund has been created for QuestBridge Scholars and Alumni to help support their fellow QuestBridge Scholars in attending this event. To donate to the scholarship fund, you can choose this option along with your ticket at checkout. If you can’t attend QB25 but would like to donate to a QuestBridge Scholar’s registration fee, you can use the code ‘donate’ at checkout.
What it Covers
The QB25 Scholar Summit has been affordably priced for QuestBridge Scholars and Alumni. The registration fee includes access to all QB25 programming, scheduled meals, and 2 nights of hotel accommodations. In addition, QuestBridge will offer a generous travel reimbursement policy for all attendees.
Please note that the actual cost per person for QB25 exceeds $1,500 – most of which will be covered by QuestBridge and sponsors – so we hope that the drastically reduced registration fee will make it possible for you to attend.
- Program: Your fee will cover all QB25 programming including keynote speakers, panel discussions, breakout sessions.
- Meals: Your fee covers all scheduled meals – dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday; and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
- Lodging: Your fee covers Friday and Saturday night accommodations at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis or the Hilton Union Square, based on double room occupancy for registered attendees only. Room availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- More information will follow about selecting or being matched with a roommate.
- If you desire a single room, or are staying with non-registered guests, you will need to find and pay for your own hotel room; it will not be included in your fee.
- Travel: We are pleased to offer a travel reimbursement policy to all registered attendees that will help defray the costs of your travel. Learn more >>